Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Player Profile: 2015 Chad Brown




Name:  Chad Brown
Height:  6'8
Weight:  215 lbs
High School:  Deltona HS (FL)
Class:  2015

How long have you been playing for Nike Team Florida?
CB: This is my first year with NTF

How has your experience with Nike Team Florida been?
CB: My experience has been great, traveling around the country playing big time travel basketball.

How was your Spring? What were some of the Highlights?
CB: My spring went very well my favorite highlight. Was when I dunked on a player from team takeover.

Explain how your perfect month of July would go?
CB: A Perfect month of July to me, is going to NIKE Peach Jam and playing hard in it and hopefully winning it.

What schools have contacted you since June 15th?
CB: Schools that have contacted my since June 15th are University of Miami, University of Virgina, VCU, Florida State, University of South Florida and the University of Nebraska. 

What are you looking for in a College and it's basketball program?
CB: For college I am looking for a really good organization, great academics , and a  high level  of basketball that can help get me to the NBA.

What is your current High school GPA? What college majors are you interested in?
CB: My current GPA is a 2.9 and I want to go to school and study Computer Engineering.

Last Thoughts?
CB: Just going to continue to work hard to make some big time money in the future and hopefully reach my goal of playing in the NBA.



No comments:

Post a Comment