Thursday, June 20, 2013

Player Profile: 2015 Jonathan Jean















Name: Jonathan Jean
Height: 5'11
Weight: 168
High School: East Bay HS (FL)
Class: 2015


How long have you been playing for Nike Team Florida?                                                       This is my first year playing with Nike Team Florida

How has your experience with Nike Team Florida been?                                                         My experience has been great . I've traveled to a lot of places . Seen a lot of people and played against the best players in the nation 


How was your Spring? What were some of the Highlights?                                                    My spring went pretty well. There were a lot of good highlights but the one I can remember was in ATL throwing alley oops to my teammate K.H. He was dunking on everybody that weekend . 



Explain how your perfect month of July would go?                                                                    My Perfect month of July would lead me into my high school season with some offers! Im really excited about the month of July, I know it's the live period so a lot of college coaches are going to be there so I'm just going to go out there and play my hardest and leave everything on the floor.

What schools have contacted you since June 15th?                                                           Florida Atlantic university and Alabama university have contacted me.


What are you looking for in a College and it's basketball program?                                      I'm looking for a great coaching staff that pushes you and makes you better everyday . As far as the basketball program I want to have a lot of exposure.

What is your current High School GPA? What college majors are you interested in?            I currently have a 3.4GPA. I would like to major in sports medicine.


Last Thoughts?                                                                                                                                 Nike Team Florida making noise in July !!! #NTF




 

No comments:

Post a Comment