Friday, June 28, 2013

Player Profile: 2015 Rodney Hunter

Name: Rodney Hunter
Height: 6'5
Weight:180
High School: Mariner High School
Class: 2015

How long have you been playing for Nike Team Florida?
This year is my first year with NTF.

How has your experience with Nike Team Florida been?
My experience with this team has been great. We are all like a big family, We have a lot of fun together and win together.

How was your Spring? What were some of the Highlights?
My Spring went very well, my favorite highlight was when I went bananas in Atlanta and caught a body!

Explain how your perfect month of July would go?
The perfect month of July as a team  would be us playing great at Peach Jam and winning it.But individually, Picking up some offers.

What schools have contacted you since June 15th?
Baylor, Miami, Virginia Tech, Jacksonville, FGCU and FAU have all contacted me.

What are you looking for in a College and it's basketball program?
I'm looking for a school that provides not only an excellent basketball program but good academics as well. Also a system that suits my strengths.

What is your current High school GPA? What college majors are you interested in?
My current GPA is a 3.64 and I would like to major in either Business Management or Sports Medicine.

Last Thoughts?
Lets Show Out at Peach Jam and Take that Trophy Home Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Sophomore Year Highlights: 




Rodney Hunter - Official Sophomore High School Mixtape 2.0!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment