Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Player Profile: 2015 Haanif Cheatham


Name: Haanif Cheatham
Height: 6'5
Weight: 178
High School: Pembroke Pines Charter
Class: 2015

How long have you been playing for Nike Team Florida?
I started playing with NTF at the end of spring.. Going towards June.

How has your experience with Nike Team Florida been?
My experience been great.. Everything here is high level, great teammates on & off the court, great coaching staff. We have high expectations for ourselves in the future as we continue to get better!

How was your Spring? What were some of the Highlights?
My spring was cut short due too a bum ankle played about 2 games.. So nothing really happened this spring.

Explain how your perfect month of July would go?
Me & my team NTF, going to be Peach Jam & finishing as the best team.. & winning it all, also finishing July with calls from coaches that have some good news for me.

What schools have contacted you since June 15th?
Louisville, Stanford, west Virgina, Miami, Florida, Vanderbilt, Florida State, Murray state, Georgia, Kansas, Alabama, UCF

What are you looking for in a College and it's basketball program?
I'm looking for a college that has a top academic school, because education is always important.. Also with the basketball, I am looking for a coach that has a high tempo type of style, a coaching staff that will get me better every single day & push me to my limits!

What is your current High school GPA? What college majors are you interested in?
My current GPA is a 3.1, I am looking to major in criminal law as soon as I get to college.

Last Thoughts?
Nike Team Florida.. We're here to do it big. We're not settling for anything else than championships, lets go! 



No comments:

Post a Comment